Thanks for your inquiry. In your document, the section breaks are inside content control. As per current Aspose.Words’ document model, only sections can be inserted into Document node. The content control can occur in a document in the following places:
- Block-level - Among paragraphs and tables, as a child of a Body, HeaderFooter, Comment, Footnote or a Shape node.
- Row-level - Among rows in a table, as a child of a Table node.
- Cell-level - Among cells in a table row, as a child of a Row node.
- Inline-level - Among inline content inside, as a child of a Paragraph.
- Nested inside another StructuredDocumentTag.
We have logged this issue as WORDSNET-16327 in our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.