Content section is not loading in aspose

Hi,
I am trying to load the attached document into aspose. But in this content section only the text block is not loading properly. So can you please help me in this to identify the problem in this content section text block. Here I have attached the missing textblock screen shot and zip file and also zip file for the original missingtextblock.zip (41.8 KB)
document.TextBlock.png (64.9 KB)
home_20170128_10K_FY17_FILED_20170405_Sivagami_DeleteMe.zip (46.3 KB)

@sumitbhagat,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have opened the document “home_20170128_10K_FY17_FILED_20170405_Sivagami_DeleteMe.docx” in MS Word 2016 and have not found shared content control (“TextBlock.png”). Could you please share some more detail about your query? We will then provide you more information on this.

Hi,

In that document, we have a StructuredDocumentTag, if you open the document in open xml you will be able to see the sdtBlock, that is not getting loaded into aspose word object. We have attached the document again. Please checkhome_20170128_10K_FY17_FILED_20170405_Sivagami_DeleteMe.zip (45.3 KB)

@sumitbhagat,

Thanks for your inquiry. In your document, the section breaks are inside content control. As per current Aspose.Words’ document model, only sections can be inserted into Document node. The content control can occur in a document in the following places:

• Block-level - Among paragraphs and tables, as a child of a Body, HeaderFooter, Comment, Footnote or a Shape node.
  • Row-level - Among rows in a table, as a child of a Table node.
  • Cell-level - Among cells in a table row, as a child of a Row node.
  • Inline-level - Among inline content inside, as a child of a Paragraph.
  • Nested inside another StructuredDocumentTag.

We have logged this issue as WORDSNET-16327 in our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@sumitbhagat

It is to inform you that we have added read only properties for content control that contains the section break in Aspose.Words 20.7. You can find the detail of these properties from here:

Please use following code example to get the title of content controls. Hope this helps you.

var doc = new Document(MyDir + "my_sample.docx");
foreach (StructuredDocumentTagRangeStart tag in doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.StructuredDocumentTagRangeStart, true))
    Console.WriteLine(tag.Title);

foreach (StructuredDocumentTag tag in doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.StructuredDocumentTag, true))
    Console.WriteLine(tag.Title);

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16327) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.7 update.