Control over the menus of that XL inside the FORM

I am looking for a component (C# .NET) which I can put in my applications FORM and the form will start behaving as if XL is running in my application FORM.

Also I should have control over the menus of that XL inside the FORM. For example, I should be able to capture control over the “File / Save As” menu and I should be able to allow or disallow the saving action depending on the variables in program. And this should be easy to implement.

Of course the XL functions (like SUM, IF, COUNT, etc. should be available to the end user. If we can select which functions to be made available to the end user, it will be added advantage.

My queries will be similar to the above ones. Once I get clear idea about above questions, I may have some questions.

thx. irfan.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, I think Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop control can suit your needs. It will provide an Excel like grid matrix, where you may directly import Excel file to it and you may update or enter values into the cells of the sheet visually. You may also save the Excel file to disk or streams for your requirements too.

It does not have by default main menu options, you may create menus and menu options in your WinForm application (in .NET) by yourself and then specify the actions against menu options (e.g File|Open, File|Save etc.). It also supports to insert or calculate Excel formulas/functions too.

See the documentation for your complete reference:
Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop|Documentation

And please check the installed demos solutions (WinForms) of Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop @ your installation directory e.g “…\Aspose\Aspose.Cells for .NET\Demos\C Sharp\Windows” —> the demos are installed automatically when you install the main package of the product i.e. Aspose.Cells for .NET e.g v7.5.1 from Downloads module in Aspose site.

Thank you.