Control text line for Retarus Faxolution

Hi Markus,

I tried to run simple print from .Net using both application. I used a simple sample from MSDN:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/system.drawing.printing.printdocument

In both cases it failed. So my guess is that there could the problem in compatability of these application and .Net application. I wrote to the support centers. A guy from the Faxolution replied to me that he had to contact development team and there were no answer from them yet. I tried to figure out the status but none replied to me.

From Fax.de I got a reply with instruction how to switch the software in debugging mode and request to sent them back the result of debugging output. The problem is that to use their service I have to register and in order to register I have to pay. Moreother there is no Russia in the list of the countries offered for registration. If you have an account on fax.de please provide it to me. In this case I’ll be able to cooperate with EasyOffice development team.

Regards,

Alex

Hi Markus,

As far as the problem seemed to be rather in the way both fax software products interact with .net then with Aspose Words I am going to close the issue. It will be reopened if necessary.

Regards,

Alex