ConversationId in MapiMessage

Hello, there,
in the Exchange managed API there is a property: Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ConversationId.

Is there any way to read it with Aspose.Email?

uli

I’ve tried:
MapiProperty prop = msg.Properties[MapiPropertyTag.PR_CONVERSATION_INDEX];

… but i got a completly different string, compared with Exhange Managed API- Perhaps i do sth wrong when converting from Byte[] to string=
I tried: ```
System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetString(prop.Data);

@uboddenberg,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support.
Please share the sample email file along with the ConversationId retrieved by Exchange Managed API. We will investigate this scenario further and share our feedback accordingly.

Testmail.zip (112.1 KB)
hello

I uploaded a test mail. The ConversationId determined via the Exchange Managed API is AAQkADQ3MGNhYzUyLTQ0OTctNGYxNC1hZmZhLTM0ZmZjYzY4MzJhZQAQAM4N/Mt2Uk9woGRpCWt3klY=.

I can’t detect this string in the MapiMessage object, but to my knowledge it should be included!??!

uli

@uboddenberg,

We were able to observe the difference between the ConversationId extracted with Aspose.Email API(01D487BB8E78CE0DFCCB76524F70A06469096B779256) and the Id provided by you(AAQkADQ3MGNhYzUyLTQ0OTctNGYxNC1hZmZhLTM0ZmZjYzY4MzJhZQAQAM4N/Mt2Uk9woGRpCWt3klY=).

We have logged a ticket in our issue tracking system as EMAILNET-39210 to investigate this scenario further. We will update you here as soon as additional information is available.