Conversion doc or docx to tiff ImageSaveOptions ConversionDepths

Hello Aspose Team

Im converting the doc and docx to tiff right now and it works, but i need to set the ConversionDepths to Depth1bpp i don’t know how to set this parameter actually i am setting the parameter compression like this

Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions options = new Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Tiff);

options.TiffCompression = Aspose.Words.Saving.TiffCompression.Ccitt4;

on the ppt file i use this

Aspose.Slides.Export.TiffOptions option = new Aspose.Slides.Export.TiffOptions();
opts.PixelFormat = Aspose.Slides.Export.ImagePixelFormat.Format1bppIndexed;

but i don’t know how to do it with the word files

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please use ImageSaveOptions.PixelFormat property to get or set the pixel format for the generated images. Please read ImagePixelFormat Enumeration.

We have logged a feature request as WORDSNET-13489 in our issue tracking system to set ImageSaveOptions.PixelFormat to ‘1 bits per pixel, indexed’. Our product team will look into the possibility of implementation of this feature. Once we have any information about this feature, we will update you via this forum thread.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Javier,

Thanks for your patience. Please use following code snippet to produce 1 bit per pixel image.

ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Tiff);
options.ImageColorMode = ImageColorMode.BlackAndWhite;

If you want black and white tiff images, it’s better to use Ccit3 or Ccit4 compression. This compression algorithms convert images to 1bpp and produce smaller size output.

@javier.hernandez,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13489) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.12 update.
Please also check the following articles: