Conversion doc page to png

Hi Aspose Team,
I have a next problem with aspose word. I’m converting a single page from doc file to png and when I have a clear breaks lines without text on the page, then png file is unsatisfactory. You can find an example in attachment. The lines from second page are imported to first.
Could You fix this bug?

Best regards

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I cannot reproduce the problem on my side using the latest version of Aspose.Words (8.2.1). You can download this version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
I use the following code for testing:

Document doc = new Document("png_problem.doc");
doc.SaveToImage(0, 1, "out.png", null);

Best regards,

Hi,
Thanks for Your response. Of course with new version that works great.
Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Hi,
It works great but on windows XP, on windows 2003 I have the same result as in attachment. Any idea?

Best regards

Hi

Thanks for your request. Please make sure that you use the same version of Aspose.Words on Windows XP and Windows 2003. Maybe you did not refresh reference to Aspose.Words and that is why the old version is still used in your application.
Best regards.

Hi,
I’m sure that I use the same (new 8.2.1.0) version of library and for testing I created a new application and I receive the same effect.
p.s. on win 2003 i have .net framework 2.0 sp2

Best regards

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hi,
The same problem is on fresh windows xp with .net framework 2.0.

Best regards

Hi

Thank you for additional information. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 15333) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.