Conversion from doc to html generate blank images

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.Words (17.1.0.0) within a .NET WPF projects. One of the core functionality is the conversion from the Microsoft docx/doc format to the html format. Sometimes the conversion routine failes and blank png-image files are generated by Aspose.Words (see the attachment BlankPngImages.png). Today the problem occurred again and therefore I’ll really appreciate your support to solve this issue. Please find the problem document attached on this post. Thank you in advance for your feedback.

// c# Conversion-Code
FileStream fileStream = new System.IO.FileStream(this.MessageFilePath, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.ReadWrite);
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Document(fileStream);
HtmlSaveOptions htmlSaveOptions = new HtmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Html);
this.htmlMessageFilePath = prcomTmpMessageWorkDir + Path.DirectorySeparatorChar + messageFileNameWithoutExt + “.html”;
doc.Save(this.htmlMessageFilePath, htmlSaveOptions);

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using Aspose.Words for .NET 17.5 and noticed the reported blank images issue. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15444 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

is there any progress to investigate/fix the problem?

Best Regards,
Matthias

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for being patient.

We have a good news for you i.e. our product team has resolved your issue (WORDSNET-15444) and they have planned to include the fix to this issue in next [17.7] release of Aspose.Words. We will inform you via this thread as soon as next release containing the fix of this issue will be published during the start of next month.

Best regards,

@mba31,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15444) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.7 update.