Conversion from docm to pdf does not save content control data

Im currently using Aspose.Words 13.3.0 and I have a .docm file with text in the content control plain text boxes.

So lets say I have a content control called Test and it is of type Plain Text. When I open the file in word, the content control text has “I am a test” in it, this is specified in the item1.xml file if you break open the docm document. This is visible in Microsoft Office Word 2010. The content control does have text in it.
When I load this into a Document object using aspose and execute document.RemoveMacros(); and then save to a .docx format it displays the same way it did when I was viewing it as a docm which is correct. When I save it to a pdf format it has “Click to enter text” for where the text should be in the content control.
I have tried running .UpdateFields(); with no success.
Docm to Docx conversion works good, Docm to Pdf conversion does not work.
The process I have to follow dictates that I should be saving from the docm to PDF.
I cannot post the documents due to confidentiality reasons; however, if you need any more data I will provide it.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without the documents and code. I need your documents (you're getting this problem with) and code to reproduce the same problem on my side.
Please note that it is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your documents here, only you and Aspose staff members can download it. Also you can send the files to my e-mail as described here:
http://www.aspose.com/corporate/purchase/faqs/send-license-to-aspose-staff.aspx

You can also remove any sensitive information by replacing it with dummy data instead.
Best regards,