Conversion from docx to html taken to much time

I enclosed here my docx file which i want to convert into html format, good things is its converted but taken too much time almost 4-5min. Please look out that issues also.

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your inquiry.
I have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 15.7.0 and have not found the shared issue. The conversion from Docx to Html takes 4 seconds at my side. Please use Aspose.Words for Java 15.7.0. If you still face problem, please share your working environment e.g Operating system, Jdk version etc. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

I already using aspose-words-15.7.0-jdk16.jar, there only i got that problem.

My working environment Given below:

Operating system : windows XP.

Jdk version : 6

Let me know if you want more information.

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have tested the scenario at Windows XP, JDK 6 and have not found the shared issue. The docx to Html conversion takes less then 3 seconds at my side. See the attached image for detail. Please clean the application and test it again. Could you please test the same scenario at some other systems?

did you check with my attach docx file?

Hi Nitin,

Yes, I tested this scenario with the same document (Copy of Quantitative23Dec2013.docx). Please make sure that you have attached the correct document. I suggest you please clean the application and execute the code again. Could you please download the document from this forum thread and test the same scenario?