Conversion from DOCX to PDF

After doing a conversion from DOCX to PDF format using Aspose total for J2EE, PDF has lot of unnecessary blank lines when compared to the DOCX. Looking for a solution to resolve.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Is it fine if i email them ? Let me know.

Hi there,

You can share your document via email using contact tab. Please see the attached image for detail.

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8569 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any updates tahir?

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. I would like to share with you that issues are addressed and resolved based on first come first serve basis. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. I am afraid, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Any luck on this issue Tahir. We are looking for this fix.

Hi John,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid your issue has now been postponed till a later date due to some other important issues and new features. We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any updates Tahir?

Hi John,

Thanks for your patience. I have verified the status of your issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue is still postponed.

We will inform you as soon as there are any further developments. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@badari,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8569) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.2 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.2 update.

Please also check the following articles: