Conversion from Excel to PDF - Urgent

Hi,

I have a requirement of converting from excel to PDF format. It works fine in few cases, but there are other scenarios where I’m facing problems listed below:

When text is added to the cells with pictures to the excel file The excel file should be converted into a PDF document containing the text and the picture. The excel file is converted into a PDF document containing the text but the picture is not displayed. Does not meet requirement.
When a picture is added to the excel file The excel file should be converted into a PDF document containing the picture. The “NoSuchElementException” exception is thrown in the aspose_uploadaction.do. Does not meet requirement.
When text and a chart (pie, bar etc) is added to the excel file The excel file should be converted into a PDF document containing the text and the chart. The excel file is converted into a PDF document containing the text but the chart is not displayed. Does not meet requirement.
When picture → Word Art text is added to the excel file The excel file should be converted into a PDF document containing the Word Art text. The “NoSuchElementException” exception is thrown in the aspose_uploadaction.do. Does not meet requirement.
When text and picture → Auto Shapes are added to the excel file The excel file should be converted into a PDF document containing the text and the auto shape. The excel file is converted into a PDF document containing the text but the auto shape is not displayed. Does not meet requirement.
When picture → Auto Shapes is added to the excel file Each slide containing the tables should be displayed as an individual image The “NoSuchElementException” exception is thrown in the aspose_uploadaction.do. Does not meet requirement.

Please let me know how to go abt solving this.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Which version of Aspose.Cells and Aspose.Pdf you are using.

Could you provide us the template excel file which you are converting to pdf format. So that we may be able to issues and figure out them.

Thank you.