Conversion from PDF to HTML

I'm trying to use Aspose PDF 4.0 to convert from PDF to HTML. I've downloaded the SDK and ran:

Document doc = new Document("test.pdf");
    doc.save("test.html", SaveFormat.Html);

but it's throwing this exception:

Exception in thread "main" class com.aspose.ms.System.M: The method or operation is not implemented.
        com.aspose.pdf.Document.save(Unknown Source)

What am I doing wrong? How can I convert from a PDF to HTML?

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the inconvenience faced. I've managed to reproduce the issue at my end and logged it as PDFNEWJAVA-33472 in our bug tracking system for further investigation and resolution. You will be notified via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>
Best Regards,

Hi guys, I got exactly same issue in Java while trying to convert pdf to html, when can you implement this function?

Thanks.

Hi Hao,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid the reported issue is still not resolved and pending in queue for analysis with other priority task. However, I’ve requested the development team to share an ETA. As soon as I get a feedback, I’ll notify you via this forum thread.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWJAVA-33472) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 9.5.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.