Conversion from Word to PDF is causing bullet issues

We have a few documents that are getting this. Basically we store the docx document in our db. I grab it from the db, then I convert it to pdf. But for some reason the bullets are misalligned and it's cutting off the first letter after the bullet. Any ideas? Here is the conversion code and the docx and pdf of first page of document that this is happening.

Dim stream As Stream = New MemoryStream(docArray) <--docx document in array

Dim doc As Aspose.Words.Document = New Aspose.Words.Document(stream)

strTempName = strTempName.Substring(0, strTempName.IndexOf("."))

Context.Response.Clear()

Context.Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "inline;attachment; filename=""" & strTempName + ".pdf" & """")

Context.Response.ContentType = "application/octet-stream"

doc.Save(Context.Response, strTempName + ".pdf", ContentDisposition.Attachment = 1, Nothing)

Context.Response.Flush()

V/r

JTorres

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have managed to reproduce the same issues at my side. I have logged these issues as WORDSNET-7385 and WORDSNET-7386 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issues and you will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved.

WORDSNET-7385 : First letter of paragraph cut off after bullet
WORDSNET-7386 : Bullet position is incorrect

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks, We are using the .net 2.0 version of Aspose word since complications with 3.5.

What is a turnaround time to fix the error?

Is there a work around or way to avoid this.

v/r

JTorres

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. I am afraid, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once your issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your inquiry via email. I have verified the status of issue WORDSNET-7385 from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue is not resolved yet. This issue has been planned for development. Hopefully, the fix of this issue will be available after two release of Aspose.Words.

We appreciate your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7385;WORDSNET-7386) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.