Conversion Issue from PPTX to PDF

Dear Team,

We have issue in converting PPTX to PDF, here the output is not matched with the input. Border has been introduced. And the output quality is very low.

Hereby I have attached the Input file. Help us how to resolve the issue.

Sample 1 : Sample 1.zip (603.5 KB)

Sample 2 : Sample 2.zip (686.0 KB)

Regards,
Suruthy

@suruthyb,

I have worked with sample file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.7 and have been able to observe issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-40503 has been added in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we share notification with you once issue will be fixed.

@Adnan.Ahmad

Thanks for the support, Can you please check using Aspose.Slides for Java 18.7.

@suruthyb,

I have been able to observe issue in Aspose.Slides for Java 18.7. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-37318 has been added in our issue tracking system to resolve the issue. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we share notification with you once issue will be fixed.

@Adnan.Ahmad

Sure, Thank you!

@suruthyb,

I like to inform that we have investigated issue in details. I like to inform that your defined result is a NoteSlide which can only be obtained using PdfOption. In this case, a border is always drawn around the slide. As for the image quality in this frame, the slide is exported as a metafile and its quality is the best (please use 100% scaling for viewing slides). Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.