Conversion issues in PDF

Dear Team,

We have issues in PDF conversion. I’ve attached input and current output. Please find and give solution for this in Aspose side.

Input : Input.zip (5.9 MB)
Current OP : Current OP.zip (78.8 KB)
Issues : Issues.zip (114.4 KB)

Thank you.

@ssvel,

Thanks for template files(MS Excel and MS Word file), output files and screenshots.

It think you are using Aspose Java libraries. I have tested your scenario/ case regarding Aspose.Cells to convert your template XLS file to PDF file format using v19.1.5 (attached), it works fine and the output PDF file does not demonstrate the issue you have pointed out.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET/Java v19.1.5 (attached)

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.1.5 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.7 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.1.5 For .Net4.0.Zip (4.8 MB)
Aspose.Cells for Java_v19.1.5.zip (6.4 MB)

Regarding your issue with MS Word file, we will be evaluating/processing it and get back to you soon.

@ssvel,

Regarding DOCX to PDF conversion issue, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18118. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@tahir.manzoor,

Thanks for the update.

Dear Amjad_Sahi,

Thanks for the update. I tried latest version of Aspose.cells for java_19.1 but still i have that issues. Please find the updated output.Also i have attached source for XLS to PDFcode.zip (403 Bytes)

Current OP : Current_OP.zip (41.0 KB)

Expected OP : Expected_OP.zip (8.8 KB)

@ssvel,

Thanks for the sample code and output files.

I am able to observe the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your template file. I found that (vertical and horizontal) axis titles are missing and other formatting is wrong for the charts in Excel to PDF/A conversion. It works fine though if we do not set the compliance (PDF/A1_B) and simply renders to PDF file format:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook("e:\\test2\\10B5S11L1KS_10_Figure 4.xls");
    wb.getWorksheets().get(0).autoFitRows(true);
    PdfSaveOptions saveOption = new PdfSaveOptions();
    saveOption.setCompliance(PdfCompliance.PDF_A_1_B);

```
    wb.save("f:\\files\\out1.pdf", saveOption);        
System.out.println("xls/xlsx file converted to PDF successfully!!!");
    ```  

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42824” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@ssvel,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v19.1.6 (attached).

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells for Java_v19.1.6.zip (6.4 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42824) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 19.2. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18118) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.11 update.