I am evaluating Aspose.Slides .NET 18.4 and have encountered some issues with some of our sample Powerpoint files when converting to PDF.
I have included a PPTX file that includes samples of the following issues, each on a single slide:
- bullet symbols not correct in the PDF, this may be a font substitution issue?
- character wrapping is incorrect; I believe this is a font substitution issue, please confirm.
- transparent pattern fills not transparent
- 3D shapes in flow chart become flat in the PDF
- text shadow effect not the correct color
Sample PPTX: ConversionIssues.zip (75.6 KB)
Another older sample file, FillStylesOfficeXP.zip (24.1 KB), has issues with the gradient fill in the Preset Fill 80%-0% area on slide 3.
Other issues I have encountered are:
- no support for images/logos in PICT format, get text place holder in resulting PDF file.
- in older PPT files, shapes containing equations do not retain the correct color in the PDF.
- A puzzle shape on one page is drawn incorrectly.
In the above three cases, I tried to create a smaller sample PPT to send but copying the shapes to a new PPT elimininated the issue. If you would like the sample files for the last three issues, let me know.