Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Conversion of a Hebrew Right-To-Left RTF to DOC produces "Gibberish"

Hello,

I’ve tried converting the attached file named reportA.rtf to DOC. The original file is in Hebrew and is readable in MS Word. After conversion to DOC using Aspose.Words.Document.Save method, all the letters are replaced by different non-Hebrew symbols (see attached, reportA.rtf.converted_to.doc).

This appears like some sort of an encoding problem.


Thanks,
Or

Hi Shwartz,

Thanks for your query. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I had already logged this issue as WORDSNET-6969 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6969) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)