Conversion of image

Dear Team

Is it possible to convert image to word document and that word document to pdf using aspose word jar version 13.5.0.0

We tried the example given in the below link but it got failed in weblogic version 10.3.4 and jdk version and jrocket verion 1.6.0.24
https://docs.aspose.com/words/java/serialize-and-work-with-a-document-in-a-database/

below is the error which we got in weblogic

Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/w3c/dom/Node violates loader constraints
at asposewobfuscated.δH9.δZ(Unknown Source)
at asposewobfuscated.δHA.δr(Unknown Source)
at asposewobfuscated.δHA.δY(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.DocumentBuilder.insertImage(Unknown Source)

Can u please provide solution on how can we solve the above problem or how can we achieve the above functionality

we are using aspose word licensed version 13.5.0.0

Hi Chethan,

Thanks for your inquiry. You can not convert image to word document using Aspose.Words. However, you can insert the image in Aspose.Words DOM and save it into PDF file format using the approach shared in this documentation link.

I suggest you please use the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 14.5.0. If you still face problem, please share your image file here for testing. I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.

Hi tahir.manzoor

We have tried the same thing in the latest jar but we faced the same error in weblogic 10.3.4 and jrocket 1.6.0.24

As i have already mentioned in my first post i have followed the same link that u have shared to us and still we have got the same issue in weblogic

We are getting the issue for all image format

Please suggest how can we solve the above problem

Hi Chethan,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario at Ubuntu and WebLogic. I have not found any issue while while exporting image to PDF. Please make sure that you are using latest version of Aspose.Words 14.5.0. I have attached the image and output Pdf with this post for your kind reference.

Could you please share following detail for investigation purposes?

• What environment are you running on?
  • OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
  • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
  • Java version