Conversion of PDF to HTML with fromatting

Trintech select the Aspose API (Java Word and Cell) last year and integrated into our product line.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I now have the need to select and purchase an Java PDF API for a bug project. I have looked at the Aspose.pdf.kit and Aspose.pdf APIs and can not find some of the feature we need.

Out needs are:

Customer provide financial documents ( SEC filings - 10K report etc.) in PDF format to our product and we need to extract accurate data from it and convert this into HTML for text and tables (extracting the formatting also Bold, Underline, table borders, etc.) ,images, etc.

Basically convert the PDF into our system in an HTML format so that is looks very much the same as the original PDF content. We will place tag markers (bookmarks) into the original PDF to help fragment and extract the fragments into our system.

What I like to know is if you feel your product can do as we require, “convert the PDF into our system in an HTML format so that is looks very much (100% is desired) the same as the original PDF content”.

And if so additional examples of using the API to do the conversion of formatted text and tables into HTML or other means to extract structure and format so that it can be converted into HTML.

Trintech

Hi Katy,

Thanks for using our products.
<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
SimSun;mso-fareast-language:ZH-CN”>

I am afraid the requested feature is
currently not supported but for the sake of implementation, I have logged this
requirement in our issue tracking system under New Features list as <span style=“font-size:10.0pt;mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;
mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;mso-fareast-language:ZH-CN”>PDFJAVA-30885
<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
SimSun;mso-fareast-language:ZH-CN”>. We will investigate this issue in details
and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””><span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif””>

We
apologize for your inconvenience.