Conversion of PDF to Work - Issue with textbox

We have requirement to convert PDF document(genrated by itext) to work document which can be editable by user. I am trying to use aspose software and shown to the business. We have noticed the converted word document text in the textbox which is hard for user to edit. Is there anyway I can eleminate textboxes in word document. Could you please suggest .
THanks
S.Raj

@slingutla

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share source and generated files along with narrowed down code snippet so that we may try to reproduce and investigate it in our environment. Before sharing requested data, please ensure using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.1.

Document pdfDocument = new Document(dataDir + "BSKA_PARENT_441154101.pdf");
    // Instantiate Doc SaveOptions instance
    DocSaveOptions saveOptions = new DocSaveOptions();

saveOptions.setMode(com.aspose.pdf.DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow);
    saveOptions.setFormat(SaveFormat.Doc);
    saveOptions.setRelativeHorizontalProximity (2.5f);
    saveOptions.setRecognizeBullets(true);

// Save the file into Microsoft document format
    pdfDocument.save(dataDir + "TableHeightIssue.docx", saveOptions);

Thanks Faehan for quicjk response. I am using pdf.word for java version 19.1.
Document pdfDocument = new Document(dataDir + “BSKA_PARENT_441154101.pdf”);
// Instantiate Doc SaveOptions instance
DocSaveOptions saveOptions = new DocSaveOptions();

saveOptions.setMode(com.aspose.pdf.DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow);
saveOptions.setFormat(SaveFormat.Doc);
saveOptions.setRelativeHorizontalProximity (2.5f);
saveOptions.setRecognizeBullets(true);

// Save the file into Microsoft document format
pdfDocument.save(dataDir + "TableHeightIssue.doc", saveOptions);

image.png (8.9 KB)

@slingutla

Would you please double check the version of Aspose.PDF for Java in your environment. Kindly ensure using Aspose.PDF for Java 18.12 and share source as well as generated files with us as single ZIP archive so that we may investigate further to help you out.

Thanks Farhan,
I change the program now textbox are not showing but format is not same as pdf file. Secondly the table structire is not expanding when I including text.
Enclosing same input pdf file and output converted file and java program.
I am using [Aspose.PDF for Java 18.12]

Thanks
Satish

issueWithPDFToWord.zip (315.8 KB)

@slingutla

Thanks for sharing sample documents.

We have tested the scenario in our environment and were able to replicate the issue. For the sake of correction, we have logged it as PDFJAVA-38299 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Team ,
Any update on this request ?. We are ready buy this product but holding for this request .
Thanks
Satish

@slingutla

We are afraid that your issue could not get resolved. The issues are resolved on first come first serve basis in free support model and there are other issues in the queue which were logged previously.

Furthermore, as far as issue related to tables rendering as images is concerned, PDF format does not support tables as separate entity but as text and images. We will try to work over this feature after investigating its feasibility. We will further let you know in case of additional updates. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.