Conversion of PPT to PDF results in data loss

Hi,

I tried converting a PPT to PDF using Aspose.Slides and for this PPT, I could see some data loss, i.e., the pie chart is missing. This is a very critical issue for us as we are in the process of evaluating Aspose. Kindly look into this issue and let me know if it can be resolved. I have attached both the PPT and the PDF.

Thanks,
Nitesh

Hi Nitesh,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 2.9.4 and have observed issues in chart rendering. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33384 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the chart rendering issue. A separate issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33385 has been created to resolve the issue of improper footer text.

This thread has been linked with these issues so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Nitesh,

I like to share that the issues SLIDESJAVA-33384 and SLIDESJAVA-33385 have been resolved in Aspose.Slides for Java 3.0.0. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated PDF as well. Please share if there is still an issue on your end.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir,

We have tested the fix for SLIDESJAVA-33384 and found several issues that we have posted under <A href="</A>. There are 7 Aspose Slides issues that are linked to this post.</FONT></FONT></P> <P><FONT color=#333333>Can you please re-open the bug SLIDESJAVA-33384 and link this post with <A href=" ?

Thanks,

Smitha

Hi Smitha,

I have worked the generated PDF and have observed the similar chart rendering issues as shared by you in other forum thread. I cannot re-open resolved issues as these are new issues and have no relation with issue SLIDESJAVA-33384.

• For Pie chart tilt angle problem this thread has been linked with issue SLIDESJAVA-33603
  • For Pie chart rotation angle problem this thread has been linked with issue SLIDESJAVA-33604
  • For Pie chart and Column chart improper labels rendering issues this thread has been linked with issue SLIDESJAVA-33605
  • A new issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33620 has been created for the issue of grid lines appearing for column chart in generated PDF
  • A new issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33621 has been created to resolve the improper legends rendering issue for column chart
This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issues will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33605) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33604;SLIDESJAVA-33603) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33620) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33621) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.