Conversion of Word document to PDF

I am receiving a Word document from a client and I need to break the document into single page PDFs.

I am first creating a PDF document then splitting that document into single pages.

My issue is that I need to perserve the paging of the intitial Word document. What can be done? Is there a way to enforce margins from the initial Word document in the resultant PDF file?

The portion of the document that is having the issue appears as text with no hard-coded page break which is allowing the PDF to redefine the pages.

Would a better approach be to open as Word document and save each page?
Need help in a hurry on this.

Hi John,

Thanks for your inquiry. If you are using Aspose.Pdf to split Pdf by pages, Aspose.Pdf preserves the page numbers. Could you please attach your input Word document along with expected output Pdf document here for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

When the Word document is converted to a PDF is when the page count changes. With no hard-coded page breaks, the conversion allows the pdf to define its own page content and that results in the loss of page integrity in the PDF document.

I will redact the client specific information and will send you the Word document.

Do I send that file direcly to you Tahir at your email?

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8567 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.