We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Conversion of Word to PDF with Digital Signature box

I have a word document that has a signature page included. The page contains bookmarks where the signature should be. I need to convert to the Word to PDF and add the digital signature block to each of the bookmark area. I’m currently using Word 9.7.0 and PDF 8.4.0. How can this be done?

Hi Tan,

Can you please elaborate if you want to insert signature at the target location of bookmark or original location of bookmark? You can insert digital signature at any location by following http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Digitally+Signing+PDF+with+Timestamp+Server but it is not possible at the moment to find the target location (X,Y) of a bookmark.

If you are using some text or field for bookmark, then you can find the location and place digital signature there.

Best Regards,

I'm not signing the PDF, but adding the signature field to the pdf where the signature line was from the word document. I have a bookmark in word at each signature line and I want to add the signature field in the pdf so the user can sign it using their credential. I can place the signature field on the pdf, but the line can shifts if the content changes on the word document prior to converting to PDF.

Hi Tan,

Can you please share a sample Word document? We will investigate the issue and share a working solution if possible.

Best Regards,