Conversion of XPS to PDF results in misaligned text

When I convert XPS to PDF, text inside xps graphics object is rendered with incorrect vertical spacing.

Hi Neil,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tried to convert your XPS file into PDF and was able to notice that text in the generated output was disturbed and misaligned. However, I have logged an issue as PDFNET-42651 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further investigate the issue and keep you updated on the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us a little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Any progress on this?

@mcentaggart

Are you facing a similar issue? Can you please make sure that you are using the latest version of the API i.e. 22.10? Please share your sample file with us along with expected output PDF so that we can test the scenario in our environment and generate dedicated ticket for your issue.

No - I forgot about this issue, I gave up waiting for you to reply… wanted to know if I should go back and try it again at some point - obviously everything is a little stale after 6 years!

Is the defect PDFNET-4265 closed? I can’t see it.

@mcentaggart

The content was misaligned in the output PDF generated by the API older version. We tried converting similar file using 22.10 version and output PDF looked fine. Please check the attached input/output files for your kind reference.
sample (2).pdf (902.0 KB)
test.zip (127.1 KB)

Awesome - TY