Conversion Performance

Hi

I intend to buy a library by which I can convert PDF to PNG in my Java application.
All that matters is that it can work in the high concurrency. My question is that:
1. Did you test your library’s performance? If so, could you present the results and its run times when the requests goes up?
2. And then can you explain me how to use your library in a best way? Is there any special tip that must be considered (in code or in application server) to improve the performance?

Sincerely
Amirhossein Farmad

Hi Amirhossein,

Thanks for contacting support.

The time taken by an API depends upon the structure and complexity of input document and therefore different customers have different experiences while using it.

Now concerning to the issue which you have been facing, can you please share the input document and some details regarding your working environment i.e. OS, .NET Framework/JDK version etc. We will test the scenario in our environment and will keep you updated with our findings. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi

I will prepare more details and send those. I also have been testing your API in my environment and now just this question comes up in my mind whether the license type has effect on performance or not?
For example for the “Aspose.PDF for Java”, is the performance of “Developer Small Business” lower than “Site OEM”?

Thank you in advance

Hi Amirhossein,

Thanks for sharing the details.

Please take your time and share the required artifacts which can help us in testing the scenario in our environment. Now concerning to license type, the performance is not dependent upon the license type but its more related to the structure and complexity of input document. However you may face performance issues when using the API in trial mode (without license file).