We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Conversion problem from Word to PDF

Hello,

We use Aspose.Word version 10.5 and we also use Aspose.Word version 11.1. We notice that there's a conversion problem from Word to PDF. The word document is fine, but when converting the Word doc to Pdf doc using the following code :

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(myTemplate);

doc.Save(myStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

then there is a problem in the Pdf file : not all data are displayed in the Pdf file. I attach the Word and Pdf documents, please see the problem at paragraph "Current missions".

Can you help us sorting out this issue

Thanks

Regards

Hi
James,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.1.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue (issue id: WORDSNET-5613) in our bug tracking system and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Can you let me know if you have any news regarding WORDSNET-5613 . It will be a blocking issue for the roll out of our application in the next two coming weeks .

Thanks

Regards

Hi James

Thanks
for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is pending
for
analysis. Once our developers analyze this issue, we will be able to
provide you an estimate. You will be notify as soon as it is fixed. Sorry
for inconvenience.

Hi,

It’s been more than a month. Do you have any news about this issue?

Rgds,
James

Hi
James,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have verified the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share that this issue is still unresolved. Currently it is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Also, at the moment I can’t provide you the ETA for this issue. However, we will inform you via this forum thread as soon as it’s resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5613) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.