Conversion problems to PDF

I’m currently evaluating Aspose.Words in order to convert .doc and .docx files to pdf on the server side. However, I’ve found a couple of conversion issues in the documents I’ve tested with:
Nested “floating” tables: These don’t appear where they should, instead they appear to be in-line.

Paragraphs with “columns”: The text in the second column appears * below * the first column(this was within a table)

I was wondering if anyone recognises these as known issues? I am using the latest version and I’m sure I can provide a cut-down document that exhibits the problems if required.
Thanks in advance!

Hello

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? I will check these problems on my side and provide you more information.

Best regards,

The original document has client-sensitive information in so I’ve created a much simpler example. In doing so I’ve realised that the only problem is, in fact, the floating tables (in one example they were just aligned to look like columns).
Please find attached the before/after.

Hello

Thank you for additional information. Currently, Aspose.Words does not support floating table positioning. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Thank you for your quick response, this is much appreciated.
Since we are currently in the evaluation process, it would be very useful to have a list of known issues so we can determine quickly if anything else could potentially be an issue for us. Do you know if such a list is available?

Hi
Thanks for your request. Currently we are working on creating a list of supported features for all formats. At the moment, we already have such lists for ODT and HTML:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/features/
Unfortunately, currently, there is no such list for PDF. So if you encounter any issues upon converting Word documents to PDF, please post your request in the forum and attach the problematic document. We will check the issue and answer you shortly.
Best regards.

Done. Please see https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/convert-a-document-to-pdf/

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1940) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(128)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5557) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)