Conversion to PDF: images lost with docx format- present with doc format

Hi all,
We’re currently evaluating Aspose. We like it very much. However, there’s an issue when converting word documents to pdf. If the document to be converted has a docx format, not all images in the document (e.g. in the header section of the document) are converted. If the document is saved to doc format before converting, the images are converted.
This is the case with Aspose.Words 5.3.0 with Aspose.Pdf 3.8.0
Does anybody know a likely cause for this?
Kind regards,
EJ

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your document for testing? I will investigate the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi Alexey,
Thanks for your quick reaction!
Please find attached a zip file containing:

1. Docx file
  2. Doc file
  3. Pdf from Docx
  4. Pdf from Doc

Kind regards,
EJ

Hi
Thank you for additional information. This occurs because images in your DOCX document are Floating DrawingML. Currently only inline DrawingML pictures are supported by Aspose.Words. This is known issue #6011 in our defect database. I will notify you as soon as it is fixed.
Best regards.

Thanks again for your quick reaction!
Can you say anything about the timelines…? When do you expect this issue to be fixed?
Kind regards,
EJ

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. We will try to fix this issue in one of our future releases.
Best regards.

We are happy to tell you that we released new version of Aspose.Words. This version includes fix of issue you found earlier (issue # 6011). Aspose.Words 6.0 supports the full set of DrawingML used by Microsoft Word 2007. You can download new version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards.