Conversion to PDF with low quality of images

Hi,

We have a problem with conversion of Power Point file, which contains embedded images. The quality of converted images is quite low in spite of trying to use different values for SufficientResolution PdfOptions parameter.

See images on page 15 and on next pages in attached pdf file.

The result file was created with SufficientResolution=300 and with JpegQuality=100.

We used Apose.Slides version 17.3.0.

Hi Liza,

I have worked with presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.3.0 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-38547 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Adnan,

It look like your answer was marked with “Keep this post private”.
Could you please uncheck it to give our customers possibility to read the information of this post?

Thanks in advance
Valeriy

Hi,

I have observed your comments and unchecked the post to make it public. Please share feedback with us if you need any other help from us.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

I noticed that ticket SLIDESNET-38547 is marked as fixed, is it right? Can you please provide me with more information?

Best Regards, Anna

Hi,

Yes, you are right. The shared ticket has been marked as fixed in upcoming Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.5. We will share the automatic notification with you as soon as the product will be shared online and will really appreciate your patience in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38547) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.