Convert a dwg to pdf with included external references

Hi,

I have some dwg files that include references to files located at the same directory. When I convert drawings to PDF, I would like the rendering to contain all of the possible external references to be visible. This includes additional DWG, DGN, DWF, PDF, IMG, TIFF, JPG, and PNG to start.

But this is not happening when i generate a dwg to pdf using aspose.

I attached a zip file containing the dwg and referenced files and 2 pdfs, one generated from TrueView (by printing to pdf, it does as expected), and another one generated from aspose (not as expected).

Is there any additional steps required in the code to make this work? Or is it not supported at all?
I am using the latest java lib, 1.1.0.

Thank you,
morigi

Hi Morigi,

Thank you for your inquiry and sharing sample.

This is to update you that exporting external links that points to raster images while converting DWG to PDF format feature is present. Feature to export DWG, DGN, DWF and PDF while converting DWG to PDF format is not present.

Furthermore we have tried to regenerate the issue at our end. Initial investigation shows that the issue persists. The issue has been logged into our system with ID CADJAVA-53. Our product team will further look into it. We will update you with their findings via this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CADJAVA-53) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.