Convert a PDF to PDF/A

Hi Team

Is it possible to load an existing PDF and convert it to PDF/A wit Aspose.PDF for Java (like in .NET) ?

I didn't find any documentation about that.

Thanks

Giuseppe

Hi Giuseppe,

I am afraid the conversion of PDF file into PDF/A format is currently not supported in Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java. However for the sake of implementation, we already have logged this requirement as PDFKITJAVA-28640 in our issue tracking system.

Please note that our development team is already working on porting existing Aspose.Pdf for .NET code to new Aspose.Pdf for Java (MergedAPI) and once this new release version becomes available, it will include the PDF to PDF/A conversion feature. As per our current plans, we plan to release the new Aspose.Pdf for Java by the end of current year. Please be patient and wait for new release version.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi, is there any update on this feature? Do you know already a release date?

I’m evaluating different PDF convertion frameworks for a client and would be quiet interested in this feature.

Hi Mike,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

I have requested the development team to share an ETA regarding the availability of the required feature. As soon as we have any feedback, we will update you via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,