Convert a random PDF into another PDF A/1

Dear community,

Our product need to convert a pdf into pdf A/1 but the ouput file hasn’t any icc profile and tools (like VeraPDF) throws errors.

Have you any solutions to solved my issues ?

Please find attach vera report.

Regards,

Florian M.

Hi Florian,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note we recommend to use Adobe Acrobat Preflight tool for conformance validation. As.all tools on the market have their own “representation” of PDF/A conformance. Please check this article on PDF/A validation tools for reference. We chose Adobe products for verifying how Aspose.Pdf produces PDF files because Adobe is at the center of everything connected to PDF.

Please verify your resultant PDFA conformance with Adobe Acrobat Preflight tool and share the results. If the PDF is not PDFA compliant then please share your sample input/output document here, we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Your link seems to be dead. I can’t load page.

Regards,

Florian Mélot

Hi Florian,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I am afraid as it is not Aspose owned wiki so we do not have control over it. It seems the wiki was down for some time, however it is up now. I have also attached PDF printout of the post for reference.

Best Regards,