We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Convert a word to pdf page error

I use the Aspose.word for java ,which version is latest 14.5.

when i try to convert a word to pdf, find the problem

1. page content is not same with word。such as , The line content should show in page1,but the pdf show in page2.

2. the font is not same with word.

what is serious problem is the point 1.

please help solve the proble

i try Aspose.Words for Java 14.5 ,but the problem is still happen. I use the Aspose.word for java ,which version is latest 14.5. when i try to convert a word to pdf, find the problem 1. page content is not same with word。such as , The line content should show in page1,but the pdf show in page2. 2. the font is not same with word. what is serious problem is the point 1. please help solve the problem.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Awais Hafeez.

come on,where is supporter??

Hi Huang,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response. After an initial test with Aspose.Words for Java 14.5.0, I was unable to reproduce these issues on my side. Please find attached output PDF file i.e. generated using “problem desc.docx” on our end. Could you please double check if your’re using the latest version of Aspose.Words on your side and tell us the details of the development environment (e.g. JDK version, OS version) of the machine you’re getting these problems on. Please also attach the Aspose.Words generated PDF file which shows the undesired behavior here for our reference. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

I have already make new post,including attachments.I am running in jdk1.5,windows and mac,and aix ,the issue also exist…thankyou

https://forum.aspose.com/t/56480

Hi Huang,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please follow that thread for further proceedings.

Best regards,