Convert all Pages in Word DOCX Document containing Russian Language Text to PDF using C# .NET

I use code:

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(file.ContentFilePath);
doc.Save(somePath+ file.Name.Replace(".docx", “”) + “.pdf”, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Aspose.Pdf.Document versionPdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(tempPath + replacedDocVersionName.Replace(format1, “”) + “.pdf”);

And after that I received pdf file without one pagePDF-образ со штампом ЭЦП (20029) (1).pdf (159.9 KB)

@nurkassym,

Please also ZIP and upload your input Word document (you are getting this problem with) here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

document.zip (68.9 KB)

docx-file in attachments

@nurkassym,

We have converted your DOCX Word document to PDF format by using MS Word 2019 and the licensed latest version (20.4) of Aspose.Words for .NET on our end and attached the PDF files here for your reference:

You can see both PDF files are identical and have 7 pages. Do you still see the same problem in above PDF files?

Does MS Word produce desired PDF output on your end? Can you please also convert this DOCX to PDF format by using MS Word on your end and attach it here for further reference?

Hi!
I see that the converted PDF. documents is correct. Did you use the same code as mine?

@nurkassym,

We used the following simple code of Aspose.Words for .NET API only to generate correct PDF on our end:

Document doc = new Document("your document.docx");
doc.Save("20.4.pdf");

In case you see this problem during post-processing Aspose.Words’ generated PDF file with Aspose.PDF for .NET API, then we suggest you please report this problem in Aspose.PDF Product Family forum where you will be guided further. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi!

I tried the exact same way, but 1 page still gets deleted.
What is the difference between your variant and mine?

@nurkassym,

The PDF file you shared so far (PDF-образ со штампом ЭЦП (20029) (1).pdf) was actually produced by using the 9.5.0 version of Aspose.PDF for NET API. Can you please use only the following Aspose.Words for .NET’s code to generate a PDF file from this Word document (in.zip (68.8 KB)) and attach the PDF here for our reference?

Document doc = new Document("your document.docx");
doc.Save("20.4.pdf");

Also, please check if you are seeing any warning messages during converting this DOCX to PDF on your end?

Aspose library installed in BPM system box, where I use this library for file generation or convert to PDF.
I don’t have any capabilities for update Aspose library. Do we have any other options, like .dll-file connection or somethink like that?

@nurkassym,

Please try copying/installing the following Font files from Windows machine to see if they make any difference on your end?

• Times New Roman
  • Arial
  • Calibri
  • Symbol

Hi!
Arial.zip (2.0 MB)
Calibry.zip (2.5 MB)
Symbol.zip (47.0 KB)
Times New Roman.zip (1.9 MB)

Files in attachments

@nurkassym,

We are working on your query and will get back to you soon.

Hi guys!

Could you please tell us in what version this error fixed?

@nurkassym,

We suggest you to please upgrade to the latest 20.5 version of Aspose.Words for .NET. We have also converted your DOCX to PDF format using 20.5 version and attached it here for your reference.