Convert CDR to JPEG is not correct

Hello,
we are evaluating Aspose.Imaging library for our tasks. Currently we need to convert cdr into small jpeg or png thumbnails. I have tried different corel files and found that your library does not do it properly for a lot of images. See example cdr and jpeg results in attach.
Also I attached code how do I convert. Please advice if there anything I could do in the code to get proper jpeg images?

Image.TestApp.zip (3.9 MB)
Aspose-Images.zip (4.0 MB)

@vUnity

I have created an issue with ID IMAGINGNET-4212 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

I did not receive any notifications yet. Can you please update this thread if any updates in ISSUE 4212?
Thank you.

@vUnity

I regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

We continue to evaluate your library and found more issues. I am uploading another 4 images. For image Corel-260085 it generates totally incorrect image. For other 3 it throws System.OutOfMemoryException. Is there any chance you can fix issues before our trial license expired? Imges-chunk2.zip (3.7 MB)

I can provide more examples where images really are not accurate.

@vUnity

A new ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-4234 has been created to investigate and resolve the issue related to OutofMemory exception for 3 files. For image Corel-260085, I have appended the information in existing IMAGINGNET-4212 for further analysis. We will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

Do you have ANY ETA for these issues?

@vUnity

I regret to share that the issues are not yet resolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issues will be addressed.