Convert DOC to PDF (Arabic Text)

Dears,

I used this method :

Document doc = new Document(getMyDir() + "Document.doc");
doc.save(getMyDir() + "Document.Doc2PdfSave Out.pdf");

And successfully converted from DOC to PDF, But when the word document included Arabic Text the Words get flipped and letters detached .

Kindly find below an example of a word document converted to PDF:

1- Original Word document (text):

لوريم إيبسوم(Lorem Ipsum) هو ببساطة نص شكلي (بمعنى أن الغاية هي الشكل وليس المحتوى) ويُستخدم في صناعات المطابع ودور النشر. كان لوريم إيبسوم ولايزال المعيار للنص الشكلي منذ القرن الخامس عشر عندما قامت مطبعة مجهولة برص مجموعة من الأحرف بشكل عشوائي أخذتها من نص، لتكوّن كتيّب بمثابة دليل أو مرجع شكلي لهذه الأحرف. خمسة قرون من الزمن لم تقضي على هذا النص، بل انه حتى صار مستخدماً وبشكله الأصلي في الطباعة والتنضيد الإلكتروني. انتشر بشكل كبير في ستينيّات هذا القرن مع إصدار رقائق "ليتراسيت" (Letraset) البلاستيكية تحوي مقاطع من هذا النص، وعاد لينتشر مرة أخرى مؤخراَ مع ظهور برامج النشر الإلكتروني مثل "ألدوس بايج مايكر" (Aldus PageMaker) والتي حوت أيضاً على نسخ من نص لوريم إيبسوم.

2- PDF After conversion (text):

موسبيإ ميرول (Lorem Ipsum) رودو عباطملا تاعانص يف مدختسُيو (ىوتحملا سيلو لكشلا يه ةياغلا نأ ىنعمب) يلكش صن ةطاسبب وه
لكشب فرحألا نم ةعومجم صرب ةلوهجم ةعبطم تماق امدنع رشع سماخلا نرقلا ذنم يلكشلا صنلل رايعملا لازيالو موسبيإ ميرول ناك .رشنلا
هنا لب ،صنلا اذه ىلع يضقت مل نمزلا نم نورق ةسمخ .فرحألا هذهل يلكش عجرم وأ ليلد ةباثمب بّيتك نّوكتل ،صن نم اهتذخأ يئاوشع
قئاقر رادصإ عم نرقلا اذه تايّنيتس يف ريبك لكشب رشتنا .ينورتكلإلا ديضنتلاو ةعابطلا يف يلصألا هلكشبو امدختسم راص ىتح
تيسارتيل" " (Letraset) لثم ينورتكلإلا رشنلا جمارب روهظ عم ارخؤم ىرخأ ةرم رشتنيل داعو ،صنلا اذه نم عطاقم يوحت ةيكيتسالبلا
ركيام جياب سودلأ" " (Aldus PageMaker) .موسبيإ ميرول صن نم خسن ىلع اضيأ توح يتلاو

Kindly need your help.
We have an Aspose License under Ever Team company.

Hi Emile,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please attach your input Word document and output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Kindly find attached the Word document and the output PDF file after conversion .

Thank you for your fast reply.

Regards,

Hi Emile,

Thanks for your inquiry. You are using a very old version of Aspose.Words 11.0.0, we encourage you to use the latest version of Aspose.Words as it contains newly introduced features, enhancements and fixes to the issues that were reported earlier. Moreover, after an initial test with Aspose.Words 14.11.0, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. So, I would suggest you please download the latest version 14.11.0 from the following link. I hope, this helps:

Best regards,

Hi Awais,

Thank you very much for your support, the problem is now solved after using the latest version of Aspose words you provided .

Regards,

Hi Emile,

Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know if you have any troubles in future and we will be glad to look into this further for you.

Best regards,