Convert doc to pdf header/footer formatting incorrect

I’m using the following code to convert from a doc to pdf file (v15.12.0.0 of Aspose.Words), see attached source and output files:

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"D:\DOWNLOAD\TestDocs\02390040 - Permit - 2002-10-28.docx");
doc.Save(@"D:\DOWNLOAD\TestDocs\Aspose 02390040 - Permit - 2002-10-28.pdf");

The header and footer are not output correctly in the pdf for page 2. Could you please let me know if this is a bug and when it will be fixed?

What is the turn-around time for an answer to this question? We are evaluating the toolkit, but if support is not good, there’s no way we’ll purchase it.

Hi Ted,

Please accept my apologies for late response. The total turn around time is 24 hours.

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issues at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged these problems in our issue tracking system as follow:

WORDSNET-12948 : Paragraphs are rendered at incorrect page in output Pdf (The last paragraph at page 1 and first paragraph at page 3 are rendered at page 2 in output Pdf)
WORDSNET-12949 : Header/Footer does not render in output Pdf

You will be notified via this forum thread once these issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12948;WORDSNET-12949) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.