Convert doc to tiff creates mish mash

Hi Zohar,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have converted the shared document to Pdf and Tiff file while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.5.0 and have not found any issue. I have tested this issue at Windows 7 (64 bit), MS Office 2010. I have attached the output documents with this post for your kind reference.

Hi Tahir,
I am not surprised you did not encounter this issue, I don’t either.
This is a phantom bug that happens occasionally.
We both have tried to reproduce this issue on several computers for hundreds of times to no avail.
However, I now have one computer (on one of my client’s site) that reproduces this problem all the time.
Can you learn anything by looking at this computer or getting any information about it’s specs?
Can you learn anything from the tiff I have sent you?

My problem is that after about two years (!) from the time we bought your product no one of my clients is using it because of this bug (your product does not give any indication that something went wrong…)

Please tell me if there is a point in investigating this matter any further.

Thanks,
Zohar

Hi Zohar,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without reproduce this issue at specific environment. However, I have shared your Tiff documents with our development team. They will check the output Tiff files and will share their comments on this issue. Once I get any feedback from them, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Hi Zohar,

Could you please convert the document to PDF and XPS instead of Tiff at the problematic machine? Please let us know if you face the same issue with PDF and XPS files.

Hi Zohar,

Further to my last post, our development team needs following detail for investigation purpose. Please share the following detail.

*We should get more information from the customer (problematic machine):

1. The issue occurs only with source document and source font? Does it occur with Latin characters as well?
  2. Xps outputs generated by MS Word and by Aspose.Words
  3. Pdf outputs generated by MS Word and by Aspose.Words
  4. Png output by Aspose.Words. This will show if it’s problem in tiff codec or whole GDI+ library.*

@zohar1,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-10287) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.12 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.12 update.
Please also check the following articles: