Convert docx to pdf not faithful

Hello,

I use aspose.words .net and java to convert rtf document into pdf but the result pdf is not looks like the original document. There are the objects on page are on another page. Hence, there are less pages on result document than the original document.
Here the attachments of the original rtf and pdf result.

Can you open the issues and tell me when the fix will be available?
Thanks.

Hi Tung,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario with your shared document and noticed the reported issue in resultant PDF, so logged a ticket WORDSNET-15180 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Hello,

Can I have the news for this ticket?
Will it fix for the next release?
It's very important for us.

Thanks

Hi Tung,

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid it is difficult to share any timeline with you, as the issue is still in analysis phase. However, we have shared your concern with our product team and will notify you as soon as some update is available.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hello,

Do you have any news for this issue?
When the next release is available with fix? It’s very critical.

Thanks.

Hi Tung,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the issue investigation is still not completed. We have recorded your concern and will notify you as soon as some further update is available.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Hi Tung,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have good news for you, your above reported issue has been resolved and its fix will be available in June 2017 release of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 17.6. We will notify you as soon as it is published and gets available for download.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the fix. Our client wait the fix urgently. Can we have the fix before the next release?

Thanks.

Hi Tung,

Thanks for your feedback. Please note as per routine we publish new release in first week of every month and couple of weeks left in next release. It will take some time to integrate and test the hotfix build. So, we will appreciate it if you please convince your customer to wait for the regular release of next month.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-15180) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.