Convert DOCX to PDF or Print Document while Preserving Paragraph Pagination Rules in Vertically Merged Table Cells C# .NET

We are thinking about using Aspose.Words to export Word documents to pdf but are having the problem that pagination options (Keep with next, Keep lines together, Widow control) for paragraphs are ignored if the paragraphs are located in a table cell. Is there anything we need to configure to fix this or is this a bug in the library?
Thanks in advance

@NicoRoeschMediatis,

Thanks for your inquiry. Have you tried the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 20.1 on your end? In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your simplified input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

We updated to the latest version of Aspose.Words (20.1), but the problem persists. While building a simplified scenario for further investigation, we detected that the issue only occurs if the table row contains vertically merged cells. We would appreciate if you could have look into the issue. The input and output documents in the attached ZIP file are hopefully helpful for your investigation.AsposePdfEvaluation.zip (238.7 KB)

@NicoRoeschMediatis,

Thanks for the additional information. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-19820. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

@awais.hafeez
Thank you, do you have any timeline when you will get to this issue? As it stands, this is blocking us from using Aspose in out production application… Is there a link, where I can monitor the progress of this issue directly?

@NicoRoeschMediatis,

I am afraid, your issue is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. There are no estimates available at the moment. Once the analysis of this issue will be completed, we may then be able to calculate and share the ETA of this issue with you. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi @awais.hafeez
I see, that the issue has a new status of postponed, does this mean that the issue won’t be fixed in the near future?

@NicoRoeschMediatis,

We have completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified; but I am afraid, because of complexity, the implementation of this issue has been postponed till a later date. There are no estimates available at the moment. We will be sure to inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.