Convert docx to PDF radar chart missing category labels and incorrect scale

Hi,

I have created a test radar chart in Microsoft Word and then I formatted the chart, including deleting its Category Labels. The chart looks like this:
pic1.png (13.5 KB)

I then saved the Word document as docx and converted the docx file to PDF using the following code:

var doc = new Aspose.Words.Document("Chart no category labels.docx");
doc.Save("Chart no category labels.pdf", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

I used Aspose.Words version 21.10.0. However, the output PDF is

• Missing the Radar (Value) Axis lines, and
  • The southern most value point in the chart is quite far from the bottom edge of the chart, whereas in the Word chart the southern most value point is almost touching the tip of the Radar (Value) Axis.

Here is a picture of the chart in PDF.
pic2.png (2.7 KB)

I have also attached the Word document and the converted PDF in a zip file Test.zip.
Test.zip (21.4 KB)

It will be great if you can have a look at the discrepancy between the Word chart display and the PDF output.

Thanks!

@llawryy,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system with ID WORDSNET-22850. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated here on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-22850) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.12 update also available on NuGet.