Convert effect is not good!

public static void main(String[] args) throws Throwable {
License wordLicense = new License();
wordLicense
.setLicense(new FileInputStream(
"D:\\Landray\\AttConverter\\FileConverter\\AsposeConverter\\HTMLConverter\\config\\license\\Aspose.Total.Java.lic"));
Document wordDocument = new Document(
"C:\\Users\\Lixp\\Desktop\\0102-15_主业控股子_V5R01.doc");
wordDocument.acceptAllRevisions();
HtmlFixedSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions();
saveOptions.setPrettyFormat(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedCss(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedFonts(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedImages(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedSvg(true);
saveOptions.setWarningCallback(new com.aspose.words.IWarningCallback() {
@Override
public void warning(com.aspose.words.WarningInfo warningInfo) {
System.out
.println(warningInfo.getWarningType() == com.aspose.words.WarningType.FONT_SUBSTITUTION ? ("Font substitution: " + warningInfo
.getDescription()) : "");
}
});
OutputStream outputStream = null;
int pageCount = wordDocument.getPageCount();
for (int i = 0; i < pageCount; i++) {
saveOptions.setPageIndex(i);
saveOptions.setPageCount(1);
outputStream = new FileOutputStream(
"C:\\Users\\Lixp\\Desktop\\0102-15_主业控股子_V5R01\\convert"
+ "_page-" + i + ".html");
wordDocument.save(outputStream, saveOptions);
outputStream.close();
}
}

Hi Xu,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 16.1.0 and see how it goes on your end. Hope, this helps.

In case the problem still remains, please create comparison screenshot which highlights the problematic areas in Aspose.Words generated HTML and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Yes,the problem still remains!

Hi Xu,

Thanks for your inquiry. It would be great if you please create comparison screenshot that highlights the problematic areas in Aspose.Words generated HTML files and attach it here for our reference. We will investigate the issue further on our end and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

I have attached you with output files you can open it with browser!and you will know the problem!

Hi Xu,

Thanks for your inquiry. There is no comparison screenshot attached in this thread.

Please try calling document.acceptAllRevisions(); method before saving to HtmlFixed format and see how it goes on your end. Also, please make sure that you are using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 16.1.0.

Best regards,

can you use your office software to open this doc file and use your browser to open the html files in zip,you will found the comparison!

Hi Xu,

Thanks for your inquiry. We are working over your query and will get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Hi Xu,

Thanks for being patient. We have generated Html files in HtmlFixed format using your code with latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 16.2.0 and attached them here for your reference. The watermark Shapes are rendering correctly now. Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 16.2.0. Hope, this helps.

Best regards,