Convert effect problem?

License wordLicense = new License();
wordLicense.setLicense(new FileInputStream("D:\\Landray\\AttConverter\\FileConverter\\AsposeConverter\\HTMLConverter\\config\\license\\Aspose.Total.Java.lic"));
Document wordDocument = new Document("C:\\Users\\Lixp\\Desktop\\2.doc");
wordDocument.acceptAllRevisions();
HtmlFixedSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions();
saveOptions.setPrettyFormat(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedCss(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedFonts(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedImages(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedSvg(true);
saveOptions.setWarningCallback(new com.aspose.words.IWarningCallback()
{
    @Override
    public void warning(com.aspose.words.WarningInfo warningInfo)
    {
        System.out
                .println(warningInfo.getWarningType() == com.aspose.words.WarningType.FONT_SUBSTITUTION ? ("Font substitution: " + warningInfo
                        .getDescription()) : "");
    }
});
OutputStream outputStream = null;
int pageCount = wordDocument.getPageCount();
for (int i = 0; i <pageCount; i++)
{
    saveOptions.setPageIndex(i);
    saveOptions.setPageCount(1);
    outputStream = new FileOutputStream("C:\\Users\\Lixp\\Desktop\\2\\convert" + "_page-" + i\ + ".html");
    wordDocument.save(outputStream, saveOptions);
    outputStream.close();
}

Hi Xu,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 16.2.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-13308. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Xu,

We are actually able to observe two issues:

The “QQ截图20160321133233.jpg” screenshot demonstrates the distributed alignment for CJK characters issue and

The “QQ截图20160321133341.jpg” screenshot demonstrates the compressed punctuation issue.

However, regarding the “QQ截图20160321133132.jpg” screenshot, we are not able to observe any issue related to the character spacing/scaling. Could you please elaborate on the issue shown on the “QQ截图20160321133132.jpg” screenshot? What issue with the character spacing/scaling are you observing on the 16.2.0 release?

Best regards,

Hi Xu,

We are still waiting for your input on the following questions:

Awais:
However, regarding the “QQ截图20160321133132.jpg” screenshot, we are not able to observe any issue related to the character spacing/scaling. Could you please elaborate on the issue shown on the “QQ截图20160321133132.jpg” screenshot? What issue with the character spacing/scaling are you observing on the 16.2.0 release?

Best regards,

Hi Xu,

The “QQ截图20160321133233.jpg” screenshot demonstrates the distributed alignment for CJK characters issue and

The “QQ截图20160321133341.jpg” screenshot demonstrates the compressed punctuation issue.

So how is these two problems?we only need you to solve these two problem,one is the distributed alignment for CJK characters issue and another is compressed punctuation issue

Hi Xu,

Thanks for the additional information. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Xu,

So how is these two problems?we only need you to solve these two problem,one is the distributed alignment for CJK characters issue and another is compressed punctuation issue

this two problems are very serious,our customer ask us to solve this two problem at once time.
it is very emergency!

How to do?

Hi Xu,

Thanks for the additional information.

Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. The issue actually depends on the resolution of other complex issues (WORDSNET-8745 and WORDSNET-12586). Therefore, WORDSNET-13308 is postponed until at least these two issues are resolved, our product team will review your issue after WORDSNET-8745 and WORDSNET-12586 are ready. We apologize for your inconvenience.

We have also intimated our product team of your concern and will keep you updated of any developments.

Best regards,

@landray.com.cn,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-13308) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.2 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.2 update.
Please also check the following articles: