convert-EMF-in-word-to-png-issue

Hi Developer,

I used latest version aspose imaging for java (aspose-imaging-2.9.0-jdk16.jar) to convert emf in word to png,
got the junk code png.

Please find Attachment.

Can you please take a look?

Regards,
Na

Hi Na,

Can you please share your complete code to reproduce the issue?

Best Regards,

Hi Muhammad,

Please find attachment.
EMF2PNG.java is the test code.
Input is image13.emf, output is output.png, you can see there is some junk code in output.png.

Regards,
Na

Hi Na,

In fact your issue is related to Aspose.Imaging only. I am moving your thread to Aspose.Imaging forum where it will be replied appropriately.

Best Regards,

Hi Na,

Thank you for sharing your sample and code. We have evaluated your presented scenario while using the latest version of Aspose.Imaging for Java 2.9.0, and we are able to notice the said problem. It appears that certain symbols such as round brackets & summation isn’t rendering properly in the resultant PNG (please check attached snapshot). We have logged this incident in our bug tracking system under the ticket IMAGING-34844 for further investigation. Please allow us some time to properly analyze the scenario to pin point the problem cause. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Hi Babar,

Yes, the snapshot you attached is the issue I met with.
Can you please suggest the fix date and release version?

Regards,
Na

Hi Na,

I am afraid, we cannot share an estimated time for fix unless we have thoroughly investigated the matter on our side. As we have just logged the ticket, it is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue with other tasks. Please allow us some time for proper analysis. As soon as we have any updates in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGING-34844) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.