Convert Error 43529

com.landray.kmss.converter.aspose.AsposePptConverter.doConvert(AsposePptConverter.java:61) com.landray.kmss.converter.aspose.AsposeOfficeToHTMLConverter.doPptConvert(AsposeOfficeToHTMLConverter.java:75) com.landray.kmss.converter.aspose.AsposeOfficeToHTMLConverter.execute(AsposeOfficeToHTMLConverter.java:40) com.landray.kmss.converter.worker.remote.RemoteConvertWorker.run(RemoteConvertWorker.java:35) java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by:class com.aspose.slides.p7cce53cf.ci —> class com.aspose.slides.exceptions.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: Offset out of range. 2936015104 com.aspose.slides.ms.pbdb106a0.p7cce53cf.af.seek(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pd8700cbd.aw.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pd8700cbd.aw.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pd8700cbd.aw.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pd8700cbd.aw.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pd8700cbd.aw.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.p7cce53cf.i.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.p7cce53cf.ax.if(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.p7cce53cf.di.(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.aqa.if(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.ee.new(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.ee.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.apx.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.bet.void(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.bet.do(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.for(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.if(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source) com.aspose.slides.Presentation.(Unknown Source) com.landray.kmss.converter.aspose.AsposePptConverter.doConvert2016年度工作报告-XXX-20161230.zip (342.4 KB)

@landray.com.cn,

I have worked with source code and presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for Java 17.8 and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-36589 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

@landray.com.cn,

I like to inform that our product team investigated issue in details and i like to share their findings with you. I like to inform that the root cause of this issue is that PPT contains non-valid round-trip theme definition blocks and that you could ensure this by resaving presentation using PowerPoint and that resaved presentation will work with Aspose.Slides. We have created task with ID SLIDESNET-39380 to add ability for Aspose.Slides to properly load PPT with corrupted round-trip theme definitions (like Powerpoint does) but this could take some time. Can you please check source file, since the initial problem is in the source.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-36589) have been fixed in this update.