Convert Error?

License cellLicense = new License();
cellLicense
.setLicense("D:\\Landray\\AttConverter\\FileConverter\\AsposeConverter\\HTMLConverter\\config\\license\\Aspose.Total.Java.lic");
LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions();
loadOptions.setMemorySetting(MemorySetting.MEMORY_PREFERENCE);
Workbook excelDocument = new Workbook(
"C:\\Users\\Lixp\\Desktop\\1.xls", loadOptions);
int sheetCount = excelDocument.getWorksheets().getCount();
com.aspose.cells.HtmlSaveOptions saveOptions = new com.aspose.cells.HtmlSaveOptions();
saveOptions.setExportActiveWorksheetOnly(true);
saveOptions.setExportHiddenWorksheet(false);
saveOptions.setExportImagesAsBase64(true);
OutputStream outputStream = null;
for (int i = 0; i < sheetCount; i++) {
if (excelDocument.getWorksheets().get(i).isVisible()) {
excelDocument.getWorksheets().setActiveSheetIndex(i);
outputStream = new FileOutputStream(
"C:\\Users\\Lixp\\Desktop\\1.xls"
+ "_page-" + i);
excelDocument.save(outputStream, saveOptions);
outputStream.close();
}
}

Hi Xu,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Please note, both of your provided samples are actually in an older Excel file format which is not supported by Aspose.Cells APIs that is the reason you are getting the exception for the file as “This file’s format is not supported…”. For your information, Aspose.Cells supports BIFF8 or greater formats (Excel 97 - Excel 2010/2013). To confirm that the supplied spreadsheet is a “Microsoft Excel 5.0/95 Workbook”, you may try to open the file in Excel 2003/2007/2013 and save it using Save As. You will be able to see the Save As type i.e. “Microsoft Excel 5.0/95 Workbook” in the dialog box.

As a workaround, you may try to re-save the spreadsheet with Excel in more recent formats to load the similar files with Aspose.Cells APIs. Unfortunately, there is no other alternative as above because Aspose.Cells APIs do not support BIFF7 or earlier Excel formats.

@landray.com.cn,

We recommend you to kindly try upgrading to and use latest version of the product which includes support for older BIFF7 (Excel 95/5.0 - 2003 Workbook) formats with enhancements now:

Also, see the document for supported input and output file formats by Aspose.Cells: