Convert from DWG To PDF

Hey, I want to ask if aspose support converting a dwg file to pdf. Thanks

Hi Leen,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

The functionality for converting DWG file to PDF format is not currently available in Aspose.Pdf, we have a product named Aspose.Imaging which provides the capabilities to work with different image formats. As your request is related to Aspose.Imaging, I am moving your request in Aspose.Imaging forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Imaging component team will answer you shortly.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Leen,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I am afraid, the current implementation of Aspose.Imaging component does not offer any means to load AutoCad file formats and their conversion to PDF. We already have this feature on our roadmap of Aspose.Imaging, therefore I have attached this thread to the appropriate ticket (IMAGING-33154) for tracking purposes.

You will be notified via this thread as soon as Aspose.Imaging is capable of loading file formats like DWG, DXF, DWS and conversion of such formats to PDF.

Regards,

Hello,

Is there any news about converting DWG to Pdf?

Thanks

Hi Leen,

Thanks for you query. I have checked with respective developer. Hopefully this feature will be available in Aspose.Imaging v1.9.0.

We will keep you updated via this thread.

Best Regards,

hello,

is there any updates?
Thanks

Hi Leen,

Thanks for your patience. I have checked with product team for the progress on your reported issue. As your requested feature, DWG to PDF conversion is planned in Aspose.Imaging v1.9.0 and hopefully it would be released in first quarter of 2013. However, we will keep you updated via this thread.

Best Regards,

Hi

Is there a beta or pre release of this feature to test? My company will consider purchasing a Total license based on how this feature works.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose. I’m afraid currently requested feature is not available for testing. However, I have escalated your concerns to our development team. We will keep you updated via this forum thread.

Best Regards

Thanks Tilal.
Any idea how close this release is?
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose. Aspose.Imaging for .Net 1.8.0 will released in the end of this month and 1.9.0 release is expected in next month. However, we will keep you updated via this forum thread as soon as the requested feature gets available.

Thanks for your patience.

Best Regards,

Hi, Is there any news about the new version of aspose imaging?

Thanks

Hi Leen,

Thanks for your inquiry. Our development team is working over Aspose.Imaging for .Net 1.8.0 and hopefully it will be available in next week. Your requested feature of DWG to Pdf conversion is planned in version 1.9.0, which will be released in March,2013.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Is there any updates about new version of Aspose.Imaging? I’m still waiting this feature.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Leen,

Thanks for following up. Our development team is working hard on the feature and hopefully it will be released in current month. We will notify you via this forum thread as soon as it gets available.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi Leen,

We regretfully inform you that we’ve some incorrect estimates for implementation of AutoCad (DXF file format) conversion to PDF. So we have revised the total amount of work required to finish this task.
Now involved additional developer to finish it sooner and hopefully it will be included in Aspose.Imaging for .NET 1.9, which is planned in June.

Again we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

you are including conversion from dwg as well?

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes we have plan to support DWG to PDF conversion in near future after implementation of DXF format support.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

It is now July.
How far away is this DXF to PDF product?
Thanks
Andrew

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your patience. We are finalizing the feature. Hopefully we will include it in Aspose.Imaging API after successful testing. Meanwhile, Can you please share some sample DXF files? So we will also test your documents before launching the feature.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,