Dear Aspose team,
We are using aspose to convert and merge documents from a web solution, and now some of our customers are really mad (again) because some doc files are not properly converted to pdf..
This is the code (simplyfied, we have tried many different options..):
Dim Doc As Aspose.Words.Document = New Aspose.Words.Document(objStream)
The problem is shown in the attached documents (.doc and .pdf result). The problem is a pie chart object. Some parts of the piechart is missing, and the color are not correct.
(We also tried to convert using aspose.pdf.bindxml, but the problem is that the pagebreaks are different from the original, and the resulting pdf file becomes 10 times as big, so that was not an option. But then the pie chart was correct..)