Convert GIF to multiframe Tiff

Hi Aspose Team

I need to convert a multilayer Gif to a multiframe Tiff you have any solution for this or any function on the Aspose.Imaging that works for this
Hi Javier,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please provide us a sample GIF file that you want to convert.

this is for any gif, i send you the one with im working

Hi Javier,

Thank you for providing sample GIF images.

This is to update you that you can convert a multi layer GIF image to a multi frame TIFF image using Aspose.Imaging API. Please follow the online documentation articles for details given below.

thanks for the help, this was my solution if it works for someone:

using (Aspose.Imaging.Image Image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(sourceFilePath))
{

using (Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Gif.GifImage gif = (Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Gif.GifImage)Image)
{

List frames = new List();
int j = 0;
for (int i = 0; i < gif.Blocks.Length; i++)
{

Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Gif.Blocks.GifFrameBlock gifBlock = gif.Blocks[i] as Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Gif.Blocks.GifFrameBlock;
if (gifBlock == null)
{
continue;
}
frames.Add(new TiffFrame(gifBlock, saveOptions));
j++;

}
using (TiffImage image = new TiffImage(frames.ToArray()))
{
image.Save(resultfilePath);
}

}
Hi Javier,

Thank you for updating us. We have noted it for future reference.

We’re using the code Javier provided above but this code does not take into account if the gif contains GiffApplicationExtensionBlocks like the one I’m attaching, the code can’t convert this gif image to tiff. Could you help us with this

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Javier,

Thank you for your inquiry and sharing sample.

This is to update you that the issue needs investigation. An investigation ticket has been logged into our system with ID IMAGINGNET-2086. Our product team will look into it. We will update you about their findings via this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGINGNET-2086) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.