Convert HEIC file to Normal images (C#)

Hello, we need to be able to convert heic/heif format from iOs images to normal images or video and we’d like tu integrate this in our workflow with Aspose, not using an additional service for this conversion.
Is that possible?
thanks a lot

@BooleServer,

@thamilton,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in API. A ticket with ID IMAGINGNET-2540 has been created as in our issue tracking system as a new feature request. Our development team will look into the possibility of implementation of the requested feature. This thread has been associated with this new feature request, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

@Adnan.Ahmad, is there any update on the support of HEIC/HEIF format?

@Test0987654321,

I regret to inform that we can not implement this feature. I want to inform that we’ve completed investigation of HEIF format and found that it implementation requires to support HEVC format, which is strictly covered by patents. We’ve checked the options to license this format, but finally found that entering in appropriate licensing agreements is to risky and does not fit our corporate policies. Thus, we’re not going to implement support of this format, which is owned by so many patent holders.